- When I was home schooling my kids I really wanted a book like this, something simple that I
- could read to my daughter and she could then flick through it in her own time, so the purpose of
- this colouring book is to help you teach your kids how to do their wudu and salah. I have designed
- it for young children so an adult can read the description and the child can clearly see each step of
- wudu and salah.This book can be used for KS1 islamic studies, the pages can be photocopied
- and their are no eyes in any of the images. Suitable for children aged 5+, written by Farhat Amin.